Tuesday 8 March 2016

Cikgu Suraya Examination Board

Cikgu Suraya Examination Board (CEB) is establish on 8 March 2016 to oversee the performance of Cikgu Suraya. Its first official function is to assess members’ abilities and performances. Historically, this assessment was done by Mar Andoc, the Founder who issuing CS Report Card which give overall evaluation to members. Besides that, Mar Andoc, the Founder also give unofficial evaluation occasionally after war.

Master Certificate: The New CS Report Card
CEB will conducting evaluation and assessment and issue Master Certificate (MC). MC is given when members performing best possible attack on each TH level. If you able to defeat TH5 opponent, you will be given MC5 which means you are master of TH5.

Evaluation and Assessment
MC exam will be conducted for war only as members or opponents rarely show the best possible attacking and defending during normal attack.

Each base of particular TH will be assigned into three stage; low, mid or max. In order to obtain MC, members need to successfully attack max TH three times in a row. Exam will be cancel if members failed to do it. However, if members happen to attack low or mid TH with success, members will not consider as fail and the exam continue until members attack max TH. Successful attack on low, mid or max of different TH also didn’t fail you. MC focus on your abilities to attack one particular TH only.

Table 1. Rough idea how enemies' bases are rated

Level

Low
Mid
Max
TH11
1E1
1E1+2I3
1E2+2I3
TH10
1I1 or 1I2 or 2I1 or 1I1+1I2
2I2 or 1I2+1I3
2I3
TH9
0X3
1X3+2X3
2X3
TH8
2AD5+1AD6
1AD5+2AD6
3AD6
TH7
2AD4+1AD5
1AD4+2AD5
3AD5
TH6
2AD3+1AD4
1AD3+2AD4
3AD4
Caption: 2AD5 is 2 Air Defense Level 5; 1E1 is 1 Eagle Artillery Level 1; 2I3 is 2 Inferno Tower Level 3; 0X3 is no X-Bow Level 3; you figure out the rest! 


Application for Master Certificate
Witch Doctor will become the examiner and produce report to CEB which will issue MC as credential of your capabilities. I plan to do this to all members but if you apply, I can easily focus on you. To apply, just drop a comment below and you will be assessed immediately.

Diagram 1. Example of MC report that show Witch Doctor is MC9, Mar Andoc is MC8, WitchDoctor910 is MC3 and Sofeya as MC9.

14 comments: