Saturday 19 March 2016

Living as Witch Doctor Part 1

As mention before, I play this game more than 2 years. Why not telling people the journey I going through. This is my blog and I surely can make it as my diary so one day I can recall the past. Sector of people that I call friends can also appreciate this journey.

Part 1 (Pre-Clash of Clans)
I know this game few month before I started playing it. I am addicted DotA player. This is the reason I call my self Witch Doctor; one of heroes or characters in DotA.

Diagram 1. Vol'jin the Witch Doctor

Most of the time, I am with my computer playing games or other nonsense craps. My brother and my friend apparently playing some sort of mobile games. I have no interest in such games as I find most mobile games are girly and for sissy. I did have sneak up on the game that they playing. Oh ya, at that time Clash of Clans is not available for Android, one of reason why I didn't play. I did however install one game that have "clash" on its name. Maybe Castle Clash. Since this is not the game that my friend play, so I abandon it immediately after. I don't even know how to play and didn't remember how I am playing it.

Diagram 2. Castle Clash

No comments:

Post a Comment