Wednesday 9 March 2016

WitchDoctor910: Day 2 (Relaxation)

The Progress
For mission 2, I only can build Laboratory which is done. After Laboratory is functioning, I should working on Mission 3 which is upgrade Goblin until Level 6.

Mission 3
Goblin Level 6

However, my elixir storage capacity is not enough. So, I need 4 hours more to upgrade storage and since its already late, I only able to upgrade Goblin Level 2 at 10:00am. Luckily it should be ready for my first war. Even my Archer Level 2 is ready for the war. As should be, Laboratory working continuously until I cant upgrade anymore before I upgrade TH. I don’t want to upgrade TH4 since I want to spend some time at TH3. At the end, I decide to relax and enjoying my war at TH3. Next upgrade should focus on defenses like building Mortar, 2nd Canon and Archer Towers. If possible, these defenses will be upgraded as we have nothing to do.


So, Day 2 ended with both my Barracks are level 5 and most other buildings are max for this TH. This journey is not pressure at all. I forgot how fun it can be after months developing my other accounts tirelessly. Tomorrow is a big day. So lets do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment