Wednesday 16 March 2016

WitchDoctor910: Day 10 (Finale)

Hi again. This is Day 10. My TH5 on the way. And I starts the day with war. However, this is no ordinary war. I know that I want to show you good attack in war but this war a bit different. It is historic Finale war as Level 8 Clan. So, I want the best for CS. What happen is I attack #11 and #12 for 0 star. This allow me to use XMOD for Mar Andoc attack. There are few reasons why I decide to do this. First, we don’t have anyone else capable of clearing TH9. 2 stars for TH9 is not the good result. We plan to win with perfect score. Although Mar Andoc confident to 3 stars #11 and #12, I don’t want to take any risk. Few practice attack will ensure this. #12 however was attacked by AZUADI. Mar Andoc’s second attack was #13 as Effendy failed to 3 stars it. Second, there are no TH4 or TH5 bases available for WitchDoctor910. What I can remember, there are only TH8 left. That’s why I choose to increase chance of Mar Andoc winning.

At the end of the day, shockingly my decision is correct. CS only wins by Total Destruction %! I really thought we gonna win this easily but our opponent is not an easy one. 136 stars is high enough to secure win but enemy able to get 136 too. Although they can’t clear our top players, they can handle our TH8 and below. For us, few TH8 left despite we able to dominate their top players.

In final minute, the result is 135-136. Then Kamaa (Maic 5) launch his attack on #2. In calculation, #2 is easy for him. He can 3 stars without a problem. However, he decides to do some exciting attack using Queen walk and Lavaloon. I think he gonna make it. At the end however, his attack was failed and he only able to get 1 star. Fortunately, this lone star gives victory to us. If I am enemy #2, I can easily 3 stars many bases available thus give the victory to the enemy. I guess what I am saying we are lucky. If enemy #2 attacks, we probably lost.


Anyhow, we won. 136 is new record for CS. 9th consecutive wins is new record for CS. And most importantly we reached Level 9. Congratulation all!

No comments:

Post a Comment